Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekly Menu 3/30 - 4/4/08

Its time again for Menu Planning Monday. Minnesota spring certainly makes it hard to plan a menu, 50 degrees one day, 6 inches of snow the next...I'm not sure whether to plan hearty soups or light spring dishes!
IMG_2507.JPG IMG_2509.JPG
(Sunday's Roast Chicken & Vegetables, Matt knows how to spoil me!)

Asparagus & Shrimp Risotto - The asparagus has been beautiful in the stores lately & I have some frozen shrimp leftover from a curry so this sounded like just the thing. - RESULT - even better than I expect & a pretty dish too.

Lasagna Rolls - Sometimes I don't feel like making a whole lasagna for the two of us. I can make as many rolls as I want & get the same great taste. - RESULT - These turned out really good & came together very quickly.

Chicken Breasts in Mustard Cream Sauce with Broccoli & Rice - Just some real basic comfort food.

Turkey Burgers - Matt makes the most fabulous turkey burgers seasoned with sea salt & fresh thyme...the best!

Sausage & Baked Beans - We'll be eating more of our homemade Asian Sausage & Matt had a craving from baked beans.

This weeks cupcake is chocolate peanut butter, a flavor just for Matt.

As usual come back during the week for the recipes & results.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi your recipe looks awesome. My husband has started eating healthy and working out and wants me to make him turkey burgers, was wondering if you could give me some pointers. thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get Email Updates!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Measurement Abbreviations

T = Tablespoon
t = teaspoon
c = cup
lb = pound
oz - ounce

Labels

Blog Archive

Contributors

Blog Directory for Minneapolis, Minnesota